The sale of your donated goods directly supports the Healthy Food program. Thank you for your clean, usable, donated items.
Items we always appreciate:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories including belts, scarves, purses, wigs and other accessories (no undergarments)
- Textiles of all kinds
- Housewares, glassware, pots and pans, china, ceramics, linens and knick knacks
- Luggage – carry on sizes only
- Furniture – indoor, outdoor, lamps, antiques and art, outdoor heaters, patio furniture, etc.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, shower chairs, crutches, canes and medical equipment
- Bicycles, exercise machines, sports gear
- Plants, ceramic pots and garden accessories
- Books, books-on-tape/CD, CDs, DVDs, LPs/vinyl, videos, puzzles and games
- Pet supplies (beds, collars, leashes, scratch trees, dog/cat kennels)
- Cars, bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, boats
- Electronics including computers, laptops, tablets, iPods, cell phones, TVs, monitors, VCR/DVD/CD players, amplifiers, speakers (no particle board or non-working wood speakers), turntables, microphones, test equipment, printers, copiers, etc. (please drop at our e-waste center, 7:30am – 3:30pm); and appliances such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers, trash compactors, some vacuums (working Dysons), etc. (working or not, please drop at the recycling center, 7:30-3:30).
Items we cannot accept: Water soaked or moldy items, mattresses, bed pillows, particle board items, older wood entertainment centers, car seats, cribs, chemicals or paint, or any other items not approved by the donations staff or that are not recyclable.
Thank you for supporting Grey Bears!