We have many volunteer opportunities for your specialty and area of interest. Click here to complete our simple volunteer information form, call 831-479-1055 ext 226, or email Rosie to learn more about how you can help us make a difference.
- Healthy Food Program – Quality control, assemble and deliver bags of groceries, drive a van or truck to pick up groceries from local markets, join our Glean Team, or turn the food composting tubs.
- Thrift Store – Receive donations, price items or cashier.
- Bookstore & Online Sales – Evaluate, price and list donated books on amazon.com or shelve books and run the cashier in our Bookstore.
- Computers & Electronics – Tech/testing skills needed! Evaluate donated electronics, computer games and appliances. Run a register, assist shoppers, or disassemble computers.
- Cook – Help us prepare and serve healthy hot meals in our kitchen.
- Office/Administrative – Answer phones, greet clients, enter data, track food deliveries, volunteer hours and donations.
- Facilities Maintenance – Carpentry, electrical and handyman projects abound at our 3-acre Chanticleer campus.
Enjoy a hot lunch and shop for a bag of groceries each day you volunteer (Mon-Fri), and the satisfaction of helping others.