Amazing items and great values! Our expert staff of volunteers sort through a treasure trove of donated items, including clothing, furniture, housewares, jewelry, plants and garden gifts, books, music, fabric, games, puzzles and much more.
We also sell refurbished computers and peripherals, donated and tested audio/video gear, TVs, appliances and more in our Computer Electronics Store.
Store Address: The Thrift Store is located at 2710 Chanticleer Ave in central Santa Cruz (just off Soquel on the north side of Highway 1), click here for a map.
Store Hours: Monday – Saturday, 10am – 3pm.
We gratefully accept your donated items, Monday – Saturday, 10am – 2pm.
Check out the new daily arrivals of clothing, furniture, art, housewares, tools, appliances, TVs, computers and more!
Choose from a wide selection of items:
- Clothing – women’s, men’s and children’s in an assortment of current and vintage styles.
- Accessories – jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves and purses
- Books, books on tape, CD’s, DVD’s and videos
- Fabric and craft items
- Puzzles and games
- Housewares – dishes, pots and pans, small appliances, linens
- Medical equipment – wheelchairs, walkers, canes and more
- Furniture, framed art, lamps, tools, bicycles, BBQs
- Plants and garden gifts
- Computers, monitors, audio/video gear, appliances and components
All proceeds from our thrift store sales go to support our Brown Bag Program, providing fresh and nutritious groceries to 4,000 seniors every week.