Amazing items, terrific values. Our volunteers sort through a treasure trove of donated items, including clothing, furniture, housewares, jewelry, plants and garden gifts, books, music, fabrics, medical equipment, games, puzzles, sporting goods, bikes, exercise equipment, and much more.
We also sell refurbished computers and peripherals, audio/video gear, TVs, appliances and more in our Computer Electronics Store.
Don’t miss the 1/2-Off Sale THIS Saturday, April 9, 10am-3pm. Shop regularly for new daily arrivals!
Store Address: The Thrift Store is located at 2710 Chanticleer Ave in central Santa Cruz (just off Soquel on the north side of Highway 1), click here for a map.
Store Hours: Closed Easter Sunday, April 27. Regular hours: both the Thrift Store and Computer Electronics Store are ope every day, Mon – Sun, 10am – 3pm.
We gratefully accept your donated items every day, Mon-Sun, 7:30am – 2pm.
We offer limited home and office pickups of office equipment, appliances, TVs, monitors, computers, electronics (working or not), all scrap metal, estates, furniture, art, housewares and more in Santa Cruz County. Your donations are tax-deductible. Please contact Tina Forest to schedule a pickup or request other information, firstname.lastname@example.org, 831-479-1055 ext 235.
Great values everyday including:
- Clothing – women’s, men’s and children’s in an assortment of current and vintage styles.
- Accessories – jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves and purses
- Books, books on tape, CD’s, DVD’s and videos
- Fabric and craft items
- Puzzles and games
- Housewares – dishes, pots and pans, small appliances, linens
- Medical equipment – wheelchairs, walkers, canes and more
- Furniture, framed art, lamps, tools, bicycles, BBQs
- Plants and garden gifts
- Computers, monitors, audio/video gear, appliances and components
All proceeds from our thrift store sales go to support the Brown Bag Program, providing healthy groceries to 4,200 seniors each week. Thank you!