Amazing items, terrific values. The thrift store offers a treasure trove of gently used donated items, including clothing, furniture, housewares, jewelry, plants and garden gifts, books, music, fabrics, medical equipment, games, puzzles, sporting goods, bikes, exercise equipment, books and media, and much more.
We also sell refurbished computers and peripherals, audio/video gear, TVs, appliances and more in our Computer Electronics Store, and thousands of titles in all genres in our Bookstore and online bookstore.
Shop regularly for new daily arrivals!
Store Address: The Thrift Store is located at 2710 Chanticleer Ave in central Santa Cruz (just off Soquel on the north side of Highway 1), click here for a map.
Store Hours: Open every day, Mon – Sun, 10am – 3pm. We gratefully accept your donated items every day, Mon-Sun, 7:30am – 2pm.
We offer limited estate, home and office pickups in Santa Cruz County. Your donations are tax-deductible. Please contact Tina Forest to schedule a pickup or request other information, email@example.com, 831-479-1055 ext 235.
Great values everyday including:
- Housewares – dishes, pots and pans, small appliances, linens, luggage
- Furniture, framed art, lamps, tools, bicycles, BBQs, mowers and more
- Clothing – women’s, men’s and children’s in an assortment of current and vintage styles.
- Accessories – jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves and purses
- Computers, monitors, audio/video gear, appliances and components
- Books, books on tape, CD’s, DVD’s, vinyl and VHS movies
- Fabric, textiles and craft items
- Sporting goods, bikes and exercise bikes, treadmills, puzzles and games
- Medical equipment – wheelchairs, walkers, canes and more
- Plants and garden gifts
All proceeds from our thrift store sales go to support the Healthy Food for Seniors Program, providing a brown bag of groceries to 4,000 seniors each week. Thank you!