Amazing items and great values! Our staff of volunteers sort through a treasure trove of donated items, including clothing, furniture, housewares, jewelry, plants and garden gifts, books, music, fabric, medical equipment, games, puzzles and much more.
We also sell computers and peripherals, and tested audio/video gear, TVs, appliances and more in our Computer Electronics Store.
Shop often for hundreds of new daily arrivals!
Store Address: The Thrift Store is located at 2710 Chanticleer Ave in central Santa Cruz (just off Soquel on the north side of Highway 1), click here for a map.
Store Hours: Monday – Saturday, 10am – 3pm.
We gratefully accept your donated items, Monday – Saturday, 10am – 2pm.
Grey Bears offers free home and office pickups of office machines, appliances, TVs, monitors, computers, electronics (working or not), all scrap metal and furniture in Santa Cruz County. Your donations are tax-deductible. Please contact Tina Forest to schedule a pickup or request other information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 831-479-1107. Click here for a list of items we accept.
Choose from a wide selection of items:
- Clothing – women’s, men’s and children’s in an assortment of current and vintage styles.
- Accessories – jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves and purses
- Books, books on tape, CD’s, DVD’s and videos
- Fabric and craft items
- Puzzles and games
- Housewares – dishes, pots and pans, small appliances, linens
- Medical equipment – wheelchairs, walkers, canes and more
- Furniture, framed art, lamps, tools, bicycles, BBQs
- Plants and garden gifts
- Computers, monitors, audio/video gear, appliances and components
All proceeds from our thrift store sales go to support our Brown Bag Program, providing fresh and nutritious groceries to 4,200 seniors every week.