Your financial gift and thrift store donations keep Grey Bears strong, and ensure we can continue to distribute weekly brown bags of fresh produce and healthy groceries to 3,800 seniors all year long – especially in the winter months.
Please donate now by clicking here to make a one-time or recurring gift with a credit card, or by mailing a check to Grey Bears, 2710 Chanticleer Ave, Santa Cruz CA 95065. You can also donate in person by visiting our office any weekday between 8am – 3:30pm, or call 831-479-1055 ext. 0.
- Distributed 2.2 million pounds of groceries to 3,800 Santa Cruz County seniors
- Served 31,000 healthy hot meals from our kitchen
- Engaged 948 volunteers who donated 89,000 hours of service
- Diverted 6,000 tons of material through our thrift store and recycling centers
- Turned program food scraps into 20 tons of compost for local gardeners
- Served 750 seniors at our Holiday Dinner this month, and thousands more in classes, support groups, repair cafés and luncheon events.
Together, you and all of us are making a difference in the lives of thousands of aging adults. Thank you for being as generous as you can and for supporting our vision that all seniors live healthy, meaningful lives.
From all of us, wishing you a warm and joyful New Year!