Grey Bears can help you get ready in the event of an emergency as we have seen this year. Email Rosie to get your information packet and File of Life, or call 831-479-1055 ext 226 to register for a short training to make sure your ready.
Preparing for emergencies is as simple as:
- File of Life (Grey Bears has one for you).
- Make a simple plan and give family, friends and support network a copy, especially if you need assistance.
- Register for alerts and know how to get updates when an emergency or disaster happens.
- Know your hazards and update your Go-Kit with items like a flashlight, change of clothes, jacket and shoes, chargers/batteries for important devices, copies of important documents, prescription medications.
- Get additional resources.