We are fully staffed at present. If you would like to download an employment application click here.
We also offer more than 20 exciting volunteer opportunities available, including those listed below – COVID-19 shelter in place restrictions notwithstanding (thrift store is currently closed). Click here to learn more!
We always need volunteers and have numerous fun and rewarding opportunities available.
- Online Books – We’re looking for your help to evaluate, price and enter donated books, clothing, electronics and other items for sale online. Enjoy a hot lunch and a bag of food on the days you work, and the satisfaction of supporting the Grey Bears mission.
- Electronics Refurbishing, Repair and Computer Electronics Store – If you have the technical chops to test and/or repair donated electronics, TVs, audio/video and appliances, have eBay experience, or can help give guidance or run a register in the computer electronics store – we need you.
- Brown Bag assemblers and delivery drivers – Volunteers are needed to help on the brown bag assembly line, Thursday & Friday mornings between 7:15-9am. We also always need drivers to deliver bags of groceries to distribution sites and to homebound seniors (and we’ll reimburse your mileage!).
- Glean Team – Help us pick fruit from local farms and orchards for the brown bag program.
- Thrift Store – Come and join the fun team at the Grey Bears Thrift Store. We’re looking for volunteers everyday to receive items, cashier, price and someone to help with eBay sales.
- Office/Administrative – Help us provide excellent customer service for Grey Bears members and the general public. As the first point of contact you’ll help answer phones, provide information about our programs, process mail, send correspondence and more.
- Carpentry/Construction/Electrical/Plumbing/Handyman – Bring us your building, construction, repair and expertise and we’ll put it to good use on our 2.7 acre property!