The sale of your donated goods goes directly to support the Grey Bears Brown Bag Program. That’s why it is so important that the items we accept be in good condition and saleable as donated.
Thrift Store Donation Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am – 2pm
Items we always need:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories including belts, scarves, purses and other accessories
- Textiles of all kinds
- Housewares, glassware, pots and pans, china, linens and knick knacks
- Furniture (indoor, outdoor and office), lamps, antiques and art
- Wheelchairs, walkers, shower chairs, crutches, canes and medical equipment
- Plants, ceramic pots and other garden accessories
- Books, CDs, DVDs, videos, puzzles and games
- Cars and boats
- Electronics including computers, TVs, monitors, VCR/DVD/CD players, amplifiers, speakers, turntables, microphones, etc (working or not).
- Appliances such as vacuums, refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc (working or not).
Items we cannot accept: Water soaked or moldy items, mattresses, bed pillows, furniture that needs repair or reupholstery, dirty or greasy kitchen items, skis, bunk beds, hide-a-beds, wood entertainment centers, breathing machines, car seats, cribs, toys, chemicals or paint.
We reserve the right to refuse donations that we cannot sell or recycle.
Thank you for supporting Grey Bears!