The sale of your donated goods goes directly to support the Grey Bears Brown Bag Program. Thank you for your clean, usable donations!
Donation Hours: Open daily, Mon-Sun, 7:30am-2pm.
Items we always need:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories including belts, scarves, purses and other accessories (no undergarments please).
- Textiles of all kinds
- Housewares, glassware, pots and pans, china, linens and knick knacks
- Furniture (indoor, outdoor and office), lamps, antiques and art, outdoor heaters, patio furniture, etc.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, shower chairs, crutches, canes and medical equipment
- Bicycles, exercise machines and sports gear
- Plants, ceramic pots and garden accessories
- Books, books-on-tape/CD, CDs, DVDs, LPs/vinyl, videos, puzzles and games
- Cars and boats
- Electronics including computers, TVs, monitors, VCR/DVD/CD players, amplifiers, speakers, turntables, microphones, test equipment, copiers, office machines, iPods, cell phones, etc. (working or not).
- Appliances such as vacuums, refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers, trash compactors, etc. (working or not).
Items we cannot accept: Water soaked or moldy items, mattresses, bed pillows, particle board furniture, car seats, used luggage, cribs, chemicals or paint.
We offer limited home and estate pickups of appliances, TVs, monitors, computers, electronics (working or not), all scrap metal, estates and furniture, housewares, art, antiques, etc. in Santa Cruz County. Your donations are tax-deductible. Please contact Tina Forest to schedule a pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org, 831-479-1055 ext 235.
For questions on estates or specific items call 831-479-1055 ext 233 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Grey Bears!