The sale of your donated goods goes directly to support the Grey Bears Brown Bag Program. Thank you for your clean, usable donations!
Thrift Store Donation Hours: Open daily, Mon-Sun, 7:30am-2pm.
Items we always need:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories including belts, scarves, purses and other accessories.
- Textiles of all kinds
- Housewares, glassware, pots and pans, china, linens and knick knacks
- Furniture (indoor, outdoor and office), lamps, antiques and art
- Wheelchairs, walkers, shower chairs, crutches, canes and medical equipment
- Bicycles, exercise machines and sports gear
- Plants, ceramic pots and garden accessories
- Books, books-on-tape/CD, CDs, DVDs, LPs/vinyl, videos, puzzles and games
- Cars and boats
- Electronics including computers, TVs, monitors, VCR/DVD/CD players, amplifiers, speakers, turntables, microphones, test equipment, copiers, office machines, etc. (working or not).
- Appliances such as vacuums, refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc. (working or not).
Items we cannot accept: Water soaked or moldy items, mattresses, bed pillows, furniture that needs repair or reupholstery, car seats, cribs, chemicals or paint.
We offer limited home and estate pickups of appliances, TVs, monitors, computers, electronics (working or not), all scrap metal, estates and furniture, housewares, art, antiques, etc. in Santa Cruz County. Your donations are tax-deductible. Please contact Tina Forest to schedule a pickup: email@example.com, 831-479-1055 ext 235.
Thank you for supporting Grey Bears!