The sale of your donated goods goes directly to support the Grey Bears Brown Bag Program. Thank you for your clean, usable donations! Please note that the receipt of donations is at the discretion of the receiving department.
Donation Hours: Daily, Mon-Sun, 7:30am-2pm
Items we always appreciate:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories including belts, scarves, purses, wigs and other accessories (no undergarments)
- Textiles of all kinds (no drapes please)
- Housewares, glassware, pots and pans, china, linens and knick knacks
- Furniture – indoor, outdoor, lamps, antiques and art, outdoor heaters, patio furniture, etc.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, shower chairs, crutches, canes and medical equipment
- Bicycles, exercise machines, sports gear, toys
- Plants, ceramic pots and garden accessories
- Books, books-on-tape/CD, CDs, DVDs, LPs/vinyl, videos, puzzles and games
- Pet supplies (beds, collars, leashes, scratch trees, dog/cat kennels)
- Cars, bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, boats
- Electronics including computers, TVs, monitors, VCR/DVD/CD players, amplifiers, speakers, turntables, microphones, test equipment, copiers, office machines, iPods, cell phones, etc. (working or not)
- Appliances such as vacuums, refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers, trash compactors, etc. (working or not)
Items we cannot accept: Water soaked or moldy items, mattresses, bed pillows, particle board items, car seats, cribs, chemicals or paint.
We offer limited home and estate pickups in Santa Cruz County. Your donations are tax-deductible. Please contact Tina Forest to schedule a pickup: email@example.com, 831-479-1055 ext 235.
For questions on estates or specific items call 831-479-1055 ext 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting Grey Bears!