Join the Grey Bears team! We currently have the following paid position available:
We always need volunteers and have numerous fun and rewarding opportunities available.
- Online Books and Electronics Sales Data Entry – We’re looking for your help to evaluate, price and enter donated books, clothing, electronics and other items for sale online. Enjoy a hot lunch and a bag of food on the days you work, and the satisfaction of supporting the Grey Bears mission.
- Electronics Refurbishing, Repair and Computer Electronics Store – If you have a technical skill to test and/or repair donated electronics, TVs, audio/video and appliances, we need you! And if you enjoy working with the public we need you in the computer electronics store to help customers or run the register.
- Brown Bag assemblers and delivery drivers – Volunteers are needed to help on the brown bag assembly line, Thursday & Friday mornings between 7:15-9am. We also always need drivers to deliver bags of groceries to distribution sites and to homebound seniors (and we’ll reimburse your mileage!).
- Glean Team – Help us pick fruit from local farms and orchards for the brown bag program.
- Thrift Store – Come and join the fun team at the Grey Bears Thrift Store. We’re looking for volunteers everyday to receive items, cashier, price and someone to help with eBay sales.
- Office/Administrative – Help us provide excellent customer service for Grey Bears members and the general public. As the first point of contact you’ll help answer phones, provide information about our programs, process mail, send correspondence and more.